WERUNHELSINKI -TRAININGSTrain with us the whole year!
WHAT ARE WERUNHELSINKI TRAININGS
In WeRunHelsinki trainings you train with us to reach the best condition for the Helsinki Half Marathon on June. We organize free trainings around once in a month towards the summer 2018.
WHO CAN JOIN
You can attend free of charge on WeRunHelsinki trainings if you have registered for year 2018’s Helsinki Half Marathon, Helsinki Marathon, Helsinki Twilight Run or Helsinki10 or attended Runner’s High coachings year 2018. There are pace groups in the trainings, so they are suitable for everyone.
You don’t have to register to WeRunHelsinki trainings, just join! There is always a Facebook-event where you can attend and get the newest information about the trainings.
Tag your training pictures and videos: #HHM2018 #WeRunHelsinki #KidsRunHelsinki #HelsinkiHalfMarathon #HelsinkiMarathon #Helsinki10
- 14th April 2018 Theme: Interval workout. Meeting at Amer Sports Brand Store (Konepajankuja 6) at 11.00 am. Participate in our Facebook event here!
- 26th May 2018 Theme: Helsinki Half Marathon course preview. Meeting at Björn Borg store (Forum, shopping mall) at 11.00 am. Participate in our Facebook event here!
- 4th June 2018 Theme: OriginalSimo Morning Bash -morning session. Meeting at Eläintarhan urheilupuisto at 7.00 am.
- 19th June 2018 Theme: Helsinki Marathon -group run. Meeting at Runner’s High office (Kap Hornin katu 7).
- 3rd July 2018 Theme: Beach Run Workout. Meeting at Hietsu Beach.
- 18th August 2018 Theme: Helsinki Marathon Last Supper. Meeting at Runner’s High office (Kap Hornin katu 7).
WHO ARE THE COACHES?
The professional coaches of Runner’s High will give you the best training towards your race.
CAN I COME, IF I’M NOT RUNNING IN THE EVENTS?
You can also get a ticket for the trainings from the webshop: http://runhigh.mycashflow.fi/product/73/hhm-klubin-yhteisharjoitukset-2017-2018 .
If you want to get more trainings or improve your running technique, you can join also other trainings from Runner’s High. Check out more information: http://www.runhigh.fi/runners-high-in-english .
email@example.com or +358 44 2050310