Helsinki Half Marathon 2018 will be organized on June 9. If you want to run Helsinki and be part of the most international running race in Finland, this is your chance. We are looking for six to eight international runners to become our event’s first HHM Ambassadors. Leave your application before September 30. We will choose the ambassadors in the beginning of October and contact the chosen runners personally.
Finnish runners who want to become an ambassador, please find your instructions here!
What do we offer to all our HHM Ambassadors?
- Two-nights (fri-sun 8.6.-10.6.) accommodation at our newly renovated official event hotel Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel (shared twin room with other ambassador)
- Travel support provided. (Equal to minimum of 75% of the costs for cheapest reasonable travel. We agree with all the participants personally.)
- Transportation from the airport/port to the hotel
- Free Helsinki Half Marathon entry
- Free pasta party coupon
- Free stuff from our partners along the journey
What do we expect from our Ambassadors?
- Passion for running! You can be a competetive runner, fun runner, just starting your running. As long as you are more than willing to run Helsinki Half Marathon next year.
- Minimum age 18
- Share the journey towards Helsinki Half Marathon via social media
(Nothing too rough! Min. three blog posts in English/your native language…Other responsibilities we agree with all the participants personally)
- Biography to our HHM web site
- Something extra? If you have anything in your mind, tell it to us!
How to participate?
You can also share your passion to us to become one of our first ambassodors by using the hashtags below: